For some of our members, busy with local church commitments and involved in many other organisations, this is enough. And we have no desire to multiply meetings or to build an institution that places demands on people. We are concerned primarily to be a resource network.
For those who want to become more actively involved, there are several ways of doing this:
• You can join a local study group if there is one in your area. If you tick the box on the response form, the nearest group convenor will contact you. Or you can contact the convenor yourself using the details on the Contacts Page.
• If there is no local group, you might start one!
• You can (if you have appropriate qualifications) undertake serious study of Anabaptism by signing up for the Open Learning module on 'Anabaptism and Mission' offered by Spurgeon's College or enrolling in their MTh course in 'Radical Free Church Movements'.
• You can find out more about some of the organisations we have links with by contacting them directly: Urban Expression (urban church planting), Workshop (discipleship training course), Ekklesia (theology think-tank), London Mennonite Centre (resource centre, mediation, etc.), SPEAK (campaigning for justice). Or you can sign up for the regular Root and Branch emails that carry news from these organisations.
• You can offer occasional or regular financial support to the Network. Please contact us for further information.
For more information about any of these options or for any other enquiries, please use our contact form.